The iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max are faster than ever and have more powerful cameras. With the latest edition of this bestselling guide, you get a funny, simplified guide to the tips, shortcuts, and workarounds that will turn you into an iPhone master.
For those who want the most sophisticated technology available in a mobile phone, but without a sky-high price, the iPhone 11 made from surgical-grade stainless steel with a selection of colors to choose from, and a double-lens camera array at the back is the best mobile phone available to date.
Millions of people all over the world are excited about this new iPhone 11, iPhone 11 pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max, simply because the iPhone offers many advance and exciting features, including a camera like no other, Siri, turn-by-turn driving directions, a calendar, and a lot more. But if youre acquiring the iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max, for the first time, or you probably need more information on how to use your device optimally, that is why this book is your best choice of guide.
In this book youll discover:
- How to set up your brand new iPhone
- iPhone 11 Series Security Features
- Apple Face ID Hidden Features
- All iPhone 11 Gestures you should know
- How to Hide SMS notification content display on iPhone screen
- Software & hardware features of iPhone 11
- In-depth coverage of iOS 13
- Top iPhone gestures and shortcuts
- Difference between iPhone 11 & iPhone X
- Detailed camera app tutorials
- The secrets of mastering mobile photography
- Troubleshooting tips
- How to use the virtual Home button
- How to enable limited USB settings
- Best Shortcuts you are never aware of
- Disabling Location-Based iAds
- How to Use Look Around feature in Apple Maps
- How to Customize Your Memoji and Animoji
- How to Use the New Gestures for Copy, Cut, Paste, Redo and Undo
- How to Use Cycle Tracking in Health
...and a lot more.
It is the perfect guide for all iPhone users, as you would get simplified follow-through in-depth tips and tutorials on every possible thing you should know about iPhone 11, iPhone 11 pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max.
Author: Dale Brave Language: EnglishBinding: PaperbackPages: 148Publisher: User Manual PressPublication Date: 2021-03-02