Teach your baby to speak sooner!
Are you concerned that your toddler is not talking as much as other children his or her age? Is your baby growing frustrated not being able to tell you what he or she needs or wants? Would you like to communicate better with your child? Maybe you would like to help your child speak earlier?
After all, learning to speak is a vital stage in growth and development. A talking toddler is usually more prepared to advance to other stages such as reading and writing. So teaching you baby to speak sooner may actually help your child get a jumpstart on other important life skills.
THE TALKING BABY brings you simple tricks and techniques to encourage babies and toddlers to talk sooner, as well as to assist in bringing children up to speed who may be taking longer than normal. The book is straightforward, user-friendly, and easy to follow.
THE TALKING BABY book has been reviewed, edited and endorsed by Speech Therapists, Child Psychiatrists, Pediatricians, Psychologists, Elementary School Teachers, Parents, and other child experts.
Includes important information such as:
- Simple and effective ways to enhance language development skills
- Important vowels, syllables and sounds that jumpstart speech
- Help in maximizing your childs potential in fun and constructive ways
- Innovative and proven speech therapy techniques
- Easy tricks to incorporate speech development activities in daily routines
- Techniques for keeping kids engaged while learning to speak
- Games, ideas and methods to encourage talking
- Unique and often ignored influencers that aid the speaking and learning process
This fun guidebook is a "must-have" for parents who want to help their children develop language skills, gain confidence earlier, and get a jump-start on life. It also makes a perfect and affordable baby gift for new parents.
Author: Jeremy Sweet, Karina Sweet Language: EnglishBinding: PaperbackPages: 63Publisher: Independently publishedPublication Date: 2019-04-04