Tasty, timesaving recipes for busy cooks using stove-top or electric pressure cookers
Pulled pork in 30 minutes. Sweet potato curry in 20 minutes. Steamed mussels in 10 minutes. Its not magic. Its what pressure cooking makes possible.
Now that todays modern pressure cookers are safer than ever, theres no need to fear kitchen explosions--and no more excuses for ordering takeout or microwaving frozen dinners. In The Healthy Pressure Cooker Cookbook, Janet A. Zimmerman offers a mix of 125 classic, international, and modern pressure cooker recipes for all eaters who want to put whole foods meals on the table, but not spend all day cooking them. Here youll find:
- The 10 must-know dos and donts of pressure cooking
- A step-by-step guide to using your pressure cooker
- Guidance for adapting your favorite recipes for the pressure cooker
- Recipes with pressure cooking times and preparations for both stove-top and electric pressure cookers
- Nutritional information with every recipe and labels for Paleo, gluten-free, vegetarian, vegan, and one-pot meals to help you find the recipe thats right for you
Recipes include: Bone Broth, Smoked Salmon Chowder, Honey-Chipotle Chicken Wings, Asian Pork Sliders, Beef Barbacoa Tacos, Three-Bean Vegetarian Chili, Balsamic-Braised Brussels Sprouts, and more!
by Janet A. Zimmerman
Author: Janet A. Zimmerman Language: EnglishBinding: PaperbackPages: 294Publisher: Sonoma PressPublication Date: 2015-10-21