Named one of the Best Gluten-Free Cookbooks of the Year by Healthline.com
Cooking for a family with varying dietary restrictions can be a challengeespecially if one of the restrictions is gluten, which is in many of our favorite foods. Its easy to find yourself cooking one thing for your gluten-free eater and another for everyone else. And its even easier to find yourself giving in to those expensive, processed foods in the gluten-free aisle of your grocery store.
Pamela Ellgen is all too familiar with this story. As a wife and the mother of two boys, one of whom eats a gluten-free diet, she knows firsthand the stress that comes with cooking for multiple diets. As a food blogger, certified personal trainer, and author of the bestselling Healthy Slow Cooker Cookbook, she knows that for every dietary restriction theres the perfect dietary solution.
In The Gluten-Free Cookbook for Families Pamela shares her family-friendly, gluten-free solutions with you! Enjoy the simple, healthy, budget-friendly recipes in this gluten-free cookbook that meet your gluten-free eaters dietary needs while meeting everyones craving for scrumptious home cooking.
- No time? No worries! The recipes in this gluten-free cookbook can be made in 30 minutes or less.
- From breakfast, lunch, and dinner to sides, sauces, and snacksyoull never be without options with 150 tasty gluten-free recipes to choose from.
- Where theres one dietary restriction theres likely more. This gluten-free cookbook provides multiple substitutions for avoiding the Big 8 allergens.
- Nearly all recipes can be made with your basic kitchen appliances using everyday ingredients.
- Special recipes that require ingredients that are more expensive than others, but worth it for special occasions, are clearly labeled Splurge-Worthy.
A veteran of the gluten-free diet, Pamela takes the mystery out of gluten-free cooking and infuses it with flavor.--Alice Bast, CEO of Beyond Celiac
The Gluten-Free Cookbook for Families is your essential resource for serving quick, healthy, affordable, gluten-free meals that offer the variety and flavors your family will love.
Author: Pamela Ellgen Language: EnglishBinding: PaperbackPages: 248Publisher: Rockridge PressPublication Date: 2016-11-22