Celebrate the holidays with the Crayons in this festive story from #1 New York Times best-selling duo Drew Daywalt and Oliver Jeffers. This special book has letters, games, ornaments, a poster, and even a pop-up Christmas tree! Tis the season for all of us to write our holiday wishlists. But everyone--even the crayons--know the best presents are the ones that you give. In this unique book, readers get to see how Duncan, the crayons, and their families celebrate the holidays. With real, folded letters from the Crayons that you can pull from their envelopes and read, games, punch-out ornaments, a poster, and a pop-up tree, this book is the perfect gift for for the holidays and for fans of The Day the Crayons Quit and The Day the Crayons Came Home. Praise for The Day the Crayons Came Home
Winner of the Goodreads Choice Award for Best Picture Book of 2015!
A Wall Street Journal Best Book of 2015!
One of Parents Magazines Ten Best Childrens Books of 2015!
A Publishers Weekly Best Book of the Year!
Funnier than the creators original blockbuster.--Parents Magazine
Mr. Daywalts text blends with Mr. Jefferss illustrations to make a picture book that will have children clamoring for more crayon adventures.--The Wall Street Journal
Continues its predecessors pleasing, goofy conceit...Once again, both Daywalts text and Jeffers illustrations are endearing.--New York Times Book Review
By telling stories from the points of view of crayons, giving voices to the small and ignored, Daywalt and Jeffers have created two books that offer plenty of charm and fun, but also make children feel deeply understood.--The Boston Globe
* A masterwork of humor and design . . . Sure to be as popular as The Day the Crayons Quit.--Booklist, starred review
* A brilliant, colorful tale that begs to be read aloud and a must-have for all collections.--School Library Journal, starred review
* Once again, Daywalt and Jeffers create rich emotional lives and personalities for their colorful cast, and its hard to imagine a reader who wont be delighted.--Publishers Weekly, starred review
Not only stands on its own merit, but may be even more colorful than the original.--Huffington Post
Drew Daywalt and Oliver Jeffers once again offer perceptive and frequently hilarious insights...The Day the Crayons Came Home will have readers of all ages chuckling--and will inspire kids empathy and imagination in equal measure.--BookPage Praise for The Day the Crayons Quit
The #1 New York Times bestselling phenomenon--over two years on the bestseller list!
Winner of the E.B. White Read-Aloud Award
Amazons 2013 Best Picture Book of the Year
A Barnes & Noble Best Book of 2013
Goodreads 2013 Best Picture Book of the Year
* Hilarious . . . Move over, Click, Clack, Moo; weve got a new contender for the most successful picture-book strike. -BCCB, starred review
Jeffers . . . elevates crayon drawing to remarkable heights. -Booklist
Fresh and funny. -The Wall Street Journal
This book will have children asking to have it read again and again. -Library Media Connection
* This colorful title should make for an uproarious storytime. -School Library Journal, starred review
* These memorable personalities will leave readers glancing apprehensively at their own crayon boxes. -Publishers Weekly, starred review
Utterly original. -San Francisco Chronicle Author: Drew Daywalt Language: EnglishBinding: HardcoverPages: 52Publisher: Penguin WorkshopPublication Date: 2019-10-15