NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER! OVER 5 MILLION COPIES SOLD!
Is there credible evidence that Jesus of Nazareth really is the Son of God? Former atheist and Chicago Tribune journalist Lee Strobel takes an investigative look at the evidence from the fields of science, philosophy, and history.
In this revised and updated bestseller, The Case for Christ, Lee Strobel cross-examines a dozen experts with doctorates from schools such as Cambridge, Princeton, and Brandeis, asking hard-hitting questions--and building a captivating case for Christs divinity.
Strobel asks challenging questions like:
- How reliable is the New Testament?
- Does evidence for Jesus exist outside the Bible?
- Is Jesus who he said he was?
- Is there any reason to believe the resurrection was an actual event?
Winner of the Gold Medallion Book Award and twice nominated for the Christian Book of the Year Award, Strobels tough, point-blank questions read like a captivating, fast-paced novel. But its not fiction. Its a riveting quest for the truth about historys most compelling figure.
This edition includes scores of revisions and additions, including updated material on archaeological and manuscript discoveries, fresh recommendations for further study, and an interview with the author that tells dramatic stories about the books impact, provides behind-the-scenes information, and responds to critiques of the book by skeptics.
Also available: The Case for Christ Spanish edition, kids edition, and student edition. Plus, be sure to check out Lee Strobels entire collection of Case for... books:
Author: Lee Strobel Language: EnglishBinding: Mass Market PaperbackPages: 464Publisher: ZondervanPublication Date: 2016-11-22
- The Case for a Creator explores the scientific evidence for God
- The Case for Grace uncovers the how and why behind Gods amazing grace
- The Case for Faith responds to eight major objections about Christianity
- . . . and more!