You had a first day of school, a first date, a first kiss, a first job.
But heres something you may not have considered--faith has a starting point.
Starting Point is a conversational environment where you can explore faith and experience community. Its a safe place for you to ask questions and to learn about the Bible and Christianity.
You may have questions that youve always wondered about but never felt you could ask at church, legitimate questions that would make many Christians uncomfortable. Ask them. Nothing is off-limits. We want to have conversations about the stuff that really matters to you, even when its difficult to talk about--especially when its difficult to talk about.
We believe that God loves you . . . specifically. And we believe hes big enough to handle your toughest questions, darkest moments, and deepest doubts. We want to honor him and you by creating an environment where you can be open, honest, and transparent.
This study is for:
- SEEKERS: those who are curious about God, Jesus, the Bible, or Christianity
- STARTERS: those who have just begun a relationship with Jesus Christ
- RETURNERS: those who have some church experience but have been away for a while
During the eight sessions, you will:
- Use this Starting Point Conversation Guide to reflect on central questions of faith and life.
- Watch the video component each week in preparation or as part of the discussion.
- Explore and share what youre learning with other people in a conversational environment.
Come as you are and build relationships with others as you discover your starting point.
Designed for use with the Starting Point Video Study (9780310817734), sold separately.
Author: Andy Stanley Language: EnglishBinding: PaperbackPages: 144Publisher: HarperChristian ResourcesPublication Date: 2015-01-05