Libraries depend on Discover Books to help manage their ex-collection and donated materials, profitability, efficiently and responsibly. Discover Books works with libraries of all sizes and all over the country to purchase and remove unwanted books. We coordinate all pick-ups with local helpful staff members. The process allows libraries to reclaim valuable space and staff time.
Now more than ever people are relying on the services of libraries and friends group to access services they need. With all the uncertainty surrounding the future of large gatherings Discover Books has been reaching out to Libraries and Friends of Libraries to offer them solutions to their cancelled book sales and impacted funding.
The health and safety of all is our main concern at Discover Books. As such, we felt the need to reach out. The world continues to address the quickly changing landscape of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and we are monitoring the situation closely. Discover Books believes our role and responsibility during this unprecedented time is to balance the health and well-being of everyone.
We are closely monitoring the ongoing outbreak according to the guidelines and recommendations of the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Center for Disease Control (CDC). We want to share with you the actions we are taking to help protect our employees and customers:• We have advised our employees to follow the public health authorities’ guidance regarding hygiene and personal travel.
• Teams have been tasked with vigorous cleaning efforts, including daily sanitation of all public and working areas.
• We have stocked all of our facilities with masks, disposable gloves, antibacterial soap, disinfecting wipes and sprays, and alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
• Our HR department is working with our employees to assist with family needs as they arise.
• We are allowing as many employees to work remotely as possible.
• Virtual meetings are replacing in-person meetings whenever possible.
• All non-vital business travel and events are being postponed.
To learn more about our library program and latest Booksale program, please email us at
email@example.com or call 888-402-Book for more information.