Through the authors detailed and caring guidance, youll discover how to achieve vitality and a sense of new aliveness that you may have not experienced since your childhood. Anat reveals not only how to overcome present aches, pains, and limitations but how to attain greater flexibility, energy, strength, mental clarity, and creativity-no matter what your age or present physical condition! In the words of bestselling author Larry Dossey, M.D., "This book puts living back into life. It is the distilled wisdom of a great guide."
Scientific Foundation of This Work
In recent years brain research has challenged conventional wisdom that said our brains cease to develop and grow beyond our early twenties. Instead, cutting edge science has proved that our brains are capable of continuing to develop, grow, and make new connections throughout our lives. This capacity for regeneration is known as "neuroplasticity." Why is this new discovery so important in Anat Baniels work? It is because your level of vitality is directly connected to your brain. When your brain thrives, growing and making new connections, you become capable of infinitely new ways of moving, thinking, and feeling. We move with greater comfort and ease. We think more clearly, broadly, and creatively. We carry out new solutions, small or large, more smoothly and effectively. And just as in childhood, when our lives spill over with new discoveries, we become infused with a sense of aliveness.
The Anat Baniel Method provides us with the tools for taking full advantage of neuroplasticity- our brains ability for changing itself to heal body and mind. Here are exercises drawn from the authors more than 30 years of remarkable outcomes with adults as well as children. Through the self-help instructions for the Anat Baniel Method and NeuroMovement, presented in this book, youll reap the benefits of neuroplasticity and integrate them into everything you do.
- Read about the scientific discoveries that provide the cornerstones of the Anat Baniel Method and the powers for renewed vitality that these principles bring to your life
- Discover the Nine Essentials that your brain requires to thrive, including Movement with Attention, Subtlety, and Variation
- Experience simple, safe, physical and mental exercises that satisfy the Nine Essentials and thus awaken your vitality
- Read real life stories of healing and change that illustrate how these methods work
- Learn about easy, highly intuitive ways of incorporating NeuroMovement into your daily life so that every activity-from washing the dishes to working at your desk, from interacting with your loved ones to improving your golf game-brings you renewed vitality, pleasure, and personal satisfaction.
Endorsed by leading physicians, scientists, clients, and transformational teachers, the Anat Baniel Method really works.
"Baniels compassionate and empowering approach will leave readers, particularly those with problems defying traditional treatment...eager to forge positive communication pathways between the body and the mind.
"(Anat) understands that for any meaningful change to happen in the way we think, move, and use our body, the change has to happen in the brain."
Jill Bolte Taylor, bestselling author of My Stroke of Insight
"Anat Baniel shows why our mainstream approach is often wrong and at times damaging. The approach here, far wiser, far more subtle, truly holistic, far more ingenious, far more in accord with how our brain development occurs, shows ways to access brain plasticity that yields far greater results."
Norman Doidge, MD, bestselling author of The Brains Way of Healing
Author: Anat Baniel Language: EnglishBinding: PaperbackPages: 326Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing PlatformPublication Date: 2016-02-04