**UPDATED SEPTEMBER 2020, now including a foreword by Paula Pant of Afford Anything!**
Adulting is hard, especially when it comes to money management... but it doesnt have to be.
What if one book could dramatically change the way you think about money? What if you could finally do the things you know you should be doing but havent yet, like creating a budget, paying down debt, and investing in the stock market? What if you could finally learn about finance without your eyes glazing over?
In Money Honey: A Simple 7-Step Guide for Getting Your Financial $hit Together, bestselling author and former financial advisor Rachel Richards achieves the impossible by bringing humor and sass to the dreaded subject of personal finance. An avid investor and business owner, Rachel talks straight about how to attain financial freedom.Youll find no shortage of valuable nuggets in this tough-love guide that will teach you how to:
- Double your income and halve your expenses
- Consolidate your student loans and lower your interest rate
- Get a bombproof credit score
- Open a brokerage account and make a trade so that you can start investing in the stock market
- Allocate your money between debt payoff, short-term savings, and retirement
- ...and lots more!
You will also learn:
- Rachels 7-step process for getting your financial $hit together
- The 4-Bucket Savings Strategy
- The answers to 12 of the most commonly-asked finance questions
- The 4 Golden Rules for Investing
PLUS, youll also get free instant access to Rachels budgeting and net worth worksheets to boost your money management efforts.
Applicable in 2020 and beyond, Money Honey is perfect for beginners. Get this book as a birthday gift, Christmas present, or graduation gift for the struggling millennial or young adult in your life... or better yet, treat yourself!
If youre ready to whip your finances into shape and have fun while doing so, this book is for you.So take the next step in your journey to financial freedom by clicking the "Buy Now" button at the top of the page!
Author: Rachel Richards Language: EnglishBinding: PaperbackPages: 196Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing PlatformPublication Date: 2017-09-09