You Are About To Learn How You Can Effectively Manage Kidney Failure And Improve Your Kidney Function With Through Following The Renal Diet!
Being diagnosed with chronic kidney disease can be very devastating to you and those close to you. Just the thought that your kidneys could fail at any moment can send chills throughout the body.
And even having to deal with all the scary symptoms of having a dysfunctional kidney like confusion, reduced amount of urine, swelling of legs, ankles and feet, coupled with excessive fatigue, unexplained shortness of breath, pain or pressure on the chest, seizures, persistent nausea and much more is enough to get anyone worried.
And thats not even all; the fact that there is an imminent possibility of death if left untreated can make life seem like a gamble.
But you dont have to live like that, as millions of people have lived normal lives despite being diagnosed with chronic kidney disease.
But for you to live this normal life, you MUST start making measures to slow down or stop the progression of the disease, reverse it and avoid complete kidney failure.What then do you do?
Simple; follow the renal diet!
You might be wondering...
So what exactly is a renal diet?
What does it do?
How does it work and what effects does it bring?
What benefits can you expect from following a renal diet?
How do you adopt a renal diet to deal with kidney disease effectively?
What happens if you dont follow a renal diet?
If you have these and other related questions, this book is for you so keep reading, as it covers the ins and outs of the renal diet, including how to fight it using a renal diet.More precisely, the book will teach you:
- The structure of the kidney, how it works as well as its importance in our bodies
- How to know if you have the kidney disease - signs to look out for
- The stages of the kidney disease and what to do if you have these symptoms
- The ins and outs of the renal diet, including how it works and its benefits
- Causes of kidney disease and what to do or how to prevent or reduce the chances of getting the kidney disease
- How you can reduce the amount of sodium, potassium and phosphorus in your diet
- The foods you should eat to safeguard your kidney function
- Smoothies and drinks you can drink when you have kidney problems
- The best recipes you can prepare for breakfast to fight kidney disease in the morning
- The best main meal recipes that you can prepare to combat chronic kidney disease
- Delicious recipes you can have for dessert if you have CKD
- Easy to follow renal diet meal plan
- Diseases that are associated or that can contribute to kidney disease
- Effective tips on how to maintain or slow down the disease
- The foods to eat and those you should avoid to optimize the health and functioning of your kidney
- And much more
When it comes to this kidney disease, adjusting your diet to a kidney diet is just as important as taking your medicine. That is why you need this renal diet cookbook.
And lucky for you, this book takes a beginner friendly approach in explaining seemingly complex concepts to help you apply what you learn right away!Scroll to the top and click Buy Now With 1-Click or Buy Now to get started!
Author: Carmen Howard Language: EnglishBinding: PaperbackPages: 178Publisher: Independently publishedPublication Date: 2019-12-02