How to Start, Run, and Grow a Bail Bond Business
An Essential Start-Up Guide with Practical, Real-World Advice from a Pro!
Are you looking to start a recession-proof business thats always in high demand?
Did you know that the United States averages over 10 million arrests a year? A large percentage of those who are arrested will be released on bail while awaiting court hearings.
You could be the broker of all those needed bail bonds!
In this book, I will show you exactly how to become a bail bondsman in the United States. I will start by telling you my story and how I became interested in the bail bonds business.
All along the way in this book, I will impart my sincere recommendations and practical, real-world advice for running a bail bond business. Its not like sitting in business class - this book is full of information from someone who has been there, done that.
I began my business at age 32 and ran it as a sole proprietor for years. After a few years in practice, my business grew, and I gained two employees. It is the best thing in the world to grow in business and get to mentor other people who would continue with this business for years to come.
My goal with this book is to show you the ropes and hopefully convince you that becoming a bail bondsman not only provides a much-needed service but can also result in a very lucrative business.
In my book, we will talk about the what, how, and why of starting your own bail bond business.
- All about bail bonds- what they are, how they work, and what the industry looks like
- How to make money as a bail bondsman
- What characteristics make a good bail bondsman
- Why you (yes, you!) should start a bail bond business
- What are the types of bail and bonds
- How to go about starting your business - from scratch
- What legalities are involved in the bail bond business
- What practical, real-world advice I have to avoid common mistakes in this industry
- How to grow your business from the ground up, including advice on marketing
- How to keep that momentum going by exhibiting excellent customer service, especially when your customers may not be so honorable
- How to deal with bond jumpers
In the end, I hope to shed some light on this dynamic and daring business venture to give you some encouragement that, yes, it can be done!
As an added BONUS, when you purchase the paperback version on Amazon, you can download the Kindle version for FREE!
Author: A. J. Turner Language: EnglishBinding: PaperbackPages: 144Publisher: Independently publishedPublication Date: 2020-01-03