How to Build Self-Discipline to Exercise: Discover Proven Strategies to Finally Get in Shape and Exercise on a Regular Basis for the Rest of Your Life
Everywhere you go, you see gyms, videos, and books about exercise, advertising how they can help you get in shape fast and easy. Youve probably even put some money down before, vowing that THIS was the year youd get in shape, lose that extra weight, and become the energetic person you know is hiding inside you. Unfortunately, life happens, and you fall into the habit of "Ill start tomorrow."
Your motivation drops, and your self-discipline fails to push you through to achieve your goals. You begin to make excuses: youll be really sore after working out, its been too long since youve last exercised, you dont have willpower, your friends and family tell you to be happy with how you are, you think youre too weak, inflexible or otherwise unfit for exercise, and many more. There was that one time you started a program, but you couldnt keep up with the weekly or monthly goals, so you got frustrated and gave up.
All of that has added up to make you think youre incapable of starting and continuing an exercise program. Youre afraid you arent mentally or physically strong enough, but still hold out the hope that someday a magic pill will change all that.
The magic exists today, but its not as easy or fast as swallowing a pill. However, it can be simple and enjoyable. How to Build Self-Discipline to Exercise is a concise, practical guidebook on how to introduce and keep exercise in your life. Inside, youll learn:
- why the most common type of motivation people use to exercise is usually ineffective (and which types of motivation are much stronger)
- the wrong "P" that will lead you to giving up when you face obstacles
- how to overcome procrastination and finally start exercising - including a slightly uncomfortable trick that will ensure youll get plenty of exercise
- how to find time to exercise despite a hectic schedule (and surprising math that shows you actually lose time when you dont make time for exercise)
- practical tricks and tips to stay motivated forever, even when you encounter obstacles
- how to enjoy exercise while still getting the most powerful benefits of it (hint: if your workout involves "work," its not a good workout)
- how to prevent injuries, improve recovery, and handle the inevitable muscle soreness so you stick to exercise even if your body acts against you
- how to deal with other people, wrong expectations, and negativity (from both your surroundings and yourself in the form of self-criticism or self-doubt)
When put together and acted upon, the six chapters in this book - supported by over 80 references to scientific studies and credible experts - will help you form a new habit and make one of the most important changes youll ever make in your life.
Purchase the book now and lets embark on the journey to learn how.
Author: Martin Meadows Language: EnglishBinding: PaperbackPages: 162Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing PlatformPublication Date: 2016-02-10