A Natural Approach to Endometriosis
If you suffer from endometriosis, are in pain each month, and have "tried everything", or have been told by your doctor that there are no other solutions, then Heal Endometriosis Naturally is for you. The pelvic pain that usually occurs just before menstruation, or at ovulation, abdominal cramping, pain during intercourse, pain with bowel movements or urination, infertility, and pain with pelvic examinations, etc can be severely debilitative.
Author and Endometriosis health coach Wendy K Laidlaw suffered from Stage IV endometriosis for over 33 years after the medical machine failed her. In Heal Endometriosis Naturally Wendy shares with you an alternative, a multidimensional and pragmatic approach to identifying the root causes of the inflammation and hormone imbalance. She shares details of her recovery and remission using natural methods which led to her full recovery from pelvic pain and symptoms of endometriosis and adenomyosis.
Discover how to
- Eliminate underlying triggers of endometriosis
- Get rid of the debilitating pain within three - four menstrual periods
- Dissolve and eliminate cysts and adhesions
- Beat chronic fatigue
- Eat in a new way that will help reduce pain
- Easily maintain the natural approach and get out of pain for good
- Heal Endometriosis Naturally is a Road Map to a Pain Free Body
Pain is a symptom of a much bigger problem that is a little harder to see, but a lot easier to heal when you know why and how. Inside this book you will find a road map detailing the 12 basic principles the author used to put her endometriosis into remission after suffering for over 33 years.
Some of the 12 basic principles include
- Testing for hormonal, nutritional, and stomach imbalances
- Avoiding wheat products (including possible hidden wheat on common product labels)
- Choosing food alternatives that support a healthy body
- The Stomach Acid Test
- Increasing Protein Intake
- Correcting Nutritional Deficiencies
- Remove Toxins and Estrogen Mimickers
- Using Natural Progesterone Cream
- Natural Aromatase Inhibitors to metabolise excess estrogens
- Systemic Enzyme Therapy to ensure you get the maximum nutritional benefit from your food
Heal Endometriosis Naturally is NOT a quick fix. The author notes that the information should not be treated as a substitute for professional medical advice. What is contained within the book is based on her own experience and healing journey to put her condition into remission and may work for everyone.
For a holistic approach to healing endometriosis WITHOUT painkillers, drugs or surgery order your copy of Heal Endometriosis Naturally today or click on Amazons "Look Inside" to browse the table of contents and read the first chapter FREE.
Author: Wendy K Laidlaw Language: EnglishBinding: PaperbackPages: 170Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing PlatformPublication Date: 2015-09-29