Exploiting Poker Tells is the third and final book in Zachary Elwoods acclaimed Reading Poker Tells trilogy of books. This book focuses on practical, real-world considerations, answering questions like: When great poker reads are made, what factors are involved? What behaviors are important to pay attention to when making a decision? What behaviors can be ignored and why? This book includes:
- 140+ detailed hand histories, some played by the author, and some played by other pro players
- Interviews with well-known poker players about poker tells theyve used
- A poker tells quiz to test and reinforce learning
The authors blog and ebooks are available at www.readingpokertells.com.
"Reinforces many of the concepts hes covered [in previous books], in addition to introducing new ones, and gives the reader useful ways of thinking about common opponent tendencies."
- Dan Podheiser, pro poker player
"I finished a second read [of Exploiting Poker Tells]. Id assumed that it would just be an appendix, but I think this book may be your best work."
- J.K. Troell, poker player
Author: Zachary Elwood Language: EnglishBinding: PaperbackPages: 296Publisher: Via RegiaPublication Date: 2017-03-31