Publishers Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Distribute Actionable, Timely BI with Microsoft(R) SQL Server(R) 2016 and Power BI
Drive better, faster, more informed decision making across your organization using the expert tips and best practices featured in this hands-on guide. Delivering Business Intelligence with Microsoft SQL Server 2016, Fourth Edition, shows, step-by-step, how to distribute high-performance, custom analytics to users enterprise-wide. Discover how to build BI Semantic Models, create data marts and OLAP cubes, write MDX and DAX scripts, and share insights using Microsoft client tools. The book includes coverage of self-service business intelligence with Power BI.
- Understand the goals and components of successful BI
- Build data marts, OLAP cubes, and Tabular models
- Load and cleanse data with SQL Server Integration Services
- Manipulate and analyze data using MDX and DAX scripts and queries
- Work with SQL Server Analysis Services and the BI Semantic Model
- Author interactive reports using SQL Server Data Tools
- Create KPIs and digital dashboards
- Implement time-based analytics
- Embed data model content in custom applications using ADOMD.NET
- Use Power BI to gather, model, and visualize data in a self-service environment
Author: Brian Larson Language: EnglishBinding: PaperbackPages: 880Publisher: McGraw-Hill EducationPublication Date: 2016-11-02