Communication Log Book for Teachers: Document and Record Parent-Teacher Conferences, Calls, Student Information and Notes
Keep all of your communication with parents in one convenient place. No more scrambling for notes to remind you when phone calls were made about students behavior or academic progress.
Great gift for teachers to stay organized. Notes will help teachers to refresh their memories about incidences throughout the school year as well as present to principal and parents to back up grades, report cards, and progress reports. A life-saver for teachers to document any call, visit, email, meeting, etc. with parents.
Teachers can refer back to this logbook during conferences, meetings, and evaluations.
This communication log book for teachers will be one of your greatest resources throughout the school year.
Log Book includes the following sections:
- Important Dates
- Student Information (record detailed info for 38 students)
- Parent Contact Information - keep parent contact information neatly in one place and easy to access.
- Communication w/Parents - record phone calls/texts/emails from parents for later review (up to 65 quick contacts)
- Parent-Teacher Meeting Notes - record detailed account of meetings with parents. Great for parent-teacher conferences, IEP meetings, behavior/grade meetings, etc. and plenty of room to jot down topics discussed and action plans to put in place for 56 meetings.
- Note Pages - lined journal pages to record notes/important information that cant fit elsewhere.
Our communication log book for teachers can be used for the entire year for one large classroom or two smaller classes. Use sticky notes or tabs for easy access to sections.
Author: SO Fine Homeschool Language: EnglishBinding: PaperbackPages: 100Publisher: Independently publishedPublication Date: 2019-06-11