Boundaries is the book thats helped over 4 million people learn when to say yes and know how to say no in order to take control of their lives.
Does your life feel like its out of control? Perhaps you feel like you have to say yes to everyones requests. Maybe you find yourself readily taking responsibility for others feelings and problems. Or perhaps you focus so much on being loving and unselfish that youve forgotten your own limits and limitations. Or maybe its all of the above.
In the New York Times bestseller, Boundaries, Drs. Henry Cloud and John Townsend help you learn when to say yes and know how to say no in order to take control of your life and set healthy, biblical boundaries with your spouse, children, friends, parents, co-workers, and even yourself.
Now updated and expanded for the digital age, this book continues to help millions of people around the world answer these tough questions:
- Can I set limits and still be a loving person?
- What are legitimate boundaries?
- How do I effectively manage my digital life so that it doesnt control me?
- What if someone is upset or hurt by my boundaries?
- How do I answer someone who wants my time, love, energy, or money?
- Why do I feel guilty or afraid when I consider setting boundaries?
- How do boundaries relate to mutual submission within marriage?
- Arent boundaries selfish?
You dont have to let your life spiral out of control. Discover how boundaries make life better today!
Plus, check out Boundaries family collection of books dedicated to key areas of life - dating, marriage, raising kids, parenting teens, and leadership. Workbooks and Spanish editions are also available.
Author: Henry Cloud, John Townsend Language: EnglishBinding: PaperbackPages: 352Publisher: ZondervanPublication Date: 2017-10-03