Struggles, situations, past hurts, and regrets can lead us to feel overwhelmed and spiritually dry. This forty-day devotional will take you on a journey of self-exploration through the Word of God and bring you life-giving water to quench your thirsty soul.
Each well-designed daily devotional includes the following:
- a relevant and relatable topic
- scriptures that are oriented to the subject matter
- a devotional passage consisting of personal and biblical observations that are related to the topic
- a unique and creative journal prompt that is designed for personal application of the material
- journal pages that are meant to complete the prompt and space for observations, reflection, impressions, and questions
- a prayer or a suggestion for a prayer so you can personally speak with the Lord as you finish your devotional for the day
Spend time drinking from the fountain of living water. You may be in a dry place now, but there is a cloud beginning to swell!
Author: Susie ONeal Language: EnglishBinding: PaperbackPages: 146Publisher: Christian Faith Publishing, IncPublication Date: 2020-09-08