Many people starting with UPS worry about not getting hired because they cant learn the DIAD system fast enough. Let Damien Albino remove all your concerns, and put your mind at ease with the 25 DIAD Training Tips You Wish You Knew!
This short, to-the-point book will help you learn the DIAD system as quickly as possible. When you show up for training, youll know more than anyone else in the room.
Nothing stands in the way of your successful career with Big Brown when you read this book.
The Delivery Information Acquisition Device is what has allowed UPS to serve tens of millions of happy customers each day, by being able to track every package since 1994. (DIAD V) is the most recent of the DIAD iterations with a lot of features upgraded to further meet customers needs in the 21st century.
Instead of being intimidated by the technology, read this awesome book and get to know the
DIAD faster than any of the other new hires!
Youll learn how to do all the following:
- Using the DIAD Keys - how to navigate the system.
- Clocking Into The DIAD - The first thing you do every day!
- Getting EDD - what you need to do before your first stop!
- Vehicle DVIR - Diad Vehicle Inspection Report. You dont want to leave without doing this first!
- InsideBLDG - your housekeeping!
- C.I.R Explained - the detail you need!
- Entering Delivery Stops with EDD - the EASY Way!
- Entering Delivery Stops Manually - for the inevitable home office screw-ups!
- Entering Delivery Packages - when should you scan?
- Completing A Deliver Stop - there are a bunch of different types, and youll learn all of the here!
- And Many Other DIAD Skills you have to have to be a successful Package Car Driver!
This is complicated technology, but Its Not Rocket Science. You CAN and WILL learn the DIAD system Quickly, Thoroughly, and be delivering packages in the Big Brown Package Car before you know it! Buy 25 DIAD Training Tips You Wish You Knew NOW and complete the last step to your winning career at UPS!
Author: Damien Michael Albino Language: EnglishBinding: PaperbackPages: 138Publisher: Damien M AlbinoPublication Date: 2019-09-03